Tinnitus is related with the buzzing or ringing sound inside one or both the ears. It may come and go or it may be in a continuous process. The person suffering from tinnitus experiences different types of noises inside the ears. Mainly tinnitus is divided into two types. One is objective tinnitus and the other one is subjective tinnitus.
In the objective tinnitus apart from the person suffering from tinnitus, the people around him also hear the buzzing and the ringing sound inside his ears. But in subjective tinnitus only the person suffering from the problem of tinnitus can hear the buzzing sound inside his ears. Objective tinnitus is not very common in comparison to subjective tinnitus. In severe cases of tinnitus the patient is unable to concentrate or sleep properly. This condition is extremely disturbing.
Different Causes of Tinnitus
1. Stiffening of the bones in the middle of the ear.
2. When there is a hole or rupture of the ear drum.
3. If there is an excess build up wax then it may reduce your hearing ability. It also reduces the inflammation of the eardrum membrane, inner ear or middle ear.
4. Tinnitus is also affected by the intake of certain diets like grain-based spirits, cheese, red wine, chocolate quinine/tonic water, high fat and high sodium. Home Treatments For Tinnitus
5. It is also affected by the stress. Stress is not the basic cause of tinnitus but it makes the case worse.
6. The affect is also increased by the infection in the ear. It reduces the ability to hear but increases the noise inside the ear due to tinnitus.
The most common symptom of tinnitus are hissing, buzzing and ringing sound inside the ear. Sometimes this sound may be accompanied by dizziness and the hearing loss. Sometimes the sound due to tinnitus may go along with the patient heartbeat.
Tinnitus may be treated with the help of home remedies also. Though there is no specific or universal treatment to reduce the affect of tinnitus. The treatment is different for different case of tinnitus.
1. If the tinnitus is due to loud noise then put on the mask.
2. Reducing the stress will reduce the affect of tinnitus.
3. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise is very important as it will improve the blood circulation.
4. The diet of patient must include vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E and zinc.
5. You must avoid coffee, tea, sweet foods and refined alcohol.
6. Increase the intake of fresh and raw fruits and vegetables. Home Treatments For Tinnitus